Should I say something?

lv-lover

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
My condo has a lawn out front, which belongs to the condo. Recently, I've noticed this man coming and poking around in the rose bushes quite often, like once every few days. My sister asked him what he was doing, and he told her he was trying to cross-breed roses. Is it okay for him to be poking around on private property? He's not exactly doing anything harmful, but then again, it's not really a public park. Should I say something to him?

I would definately tell management. Im always afraid of lurkers, you never know what they really want. He should definately not be getting that close to your house.
Hopefully, he really is only trying to "cross-bread" roses, but it is better to be safe than sorry.
I hope Im not scaring you :flowers:

yeah definitely tell the management.. u never really know what the guy is doing.. now, if they say it is oki, then thats fine.. just make sure u inform.. dont know if there are any kids near ur condo.. but for safety... let them know.

Selena said:
Cross Breeding my ass, he is trying to look at girls in their panties!! LOL Seriously report him!!

Selena

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Call the police and tell them there is a stranger in the common area who does not live in the condo complex.