Hi everyone! I have had a few scarves on my list, and I panicked when I saw the price increase is going in today for the US. I've called my local store and they said if I can come down today (its 7pm now) or lunch t/w I should be safe. What I need to know from you guys is...I am eyeing a few pochettes/gavroches and some 35cm carre's. Possibility also of rings. Do you urge me to GO NOW or wait it out some? Some background on one of the pieces...I got a gavroche from an NM (H store was like right outside the NM) and I did not like the seams (not even at all, and I am not being anal, it was visually striking how uneven the seams were). So, NM hasn't returned my cash, and I really want to just get it from the H boutique along with my other treasures... What say you???