Should I return??

Nikonina

O.G.
Jan 21, 2008
I ordered a gold Togo So Kelly. It is a beautiful bag, the right size, right hardware I wanted and color. But, I am disappointed that the Togo leather has no veined. I should return the bag. But, it is difficult to find another So Kelly with veined Togo leather?

I have togo bags with veins, and without veins. It is the luck of the draw. You will never be able to order a togo bag specifically with veins. Maybe you can get lucky enough to get an SA that will only show you bags that come in with veins, or buy from a reseller. Fjord leather tends to have more veins as well.

I have togo bags with veins, and without veins. It is the luck of the draw. You will never be able to order a togo bag specifically with veins. Maybe you can get lucky enough to get an SA that will only show you bags that come in with veins, or buy from a reseller. Fjord leather tends to have more veins as well.

This!

Yep

Togo without veins is verrrrry special.
That said, if you're not happy them return it because the next person in line will thank you for it.

I ordered a gold Togo So Kelly. It is a beautiful bag, the right size, right hardware I wanted and color. But, I am disappointed that the Togo leather has no veined. I should return the bag. But, it is difficult to find another So Kelly with veined Togo leather?

Can you please post a photo of the bag? I would love to see it!!

Looks like very faint veining at the bottom half of the back but if you want it more vein-y then this certainly doesn't look it to me. It almost looks like clemence (which I like because it has no veins).