Should I return??

Yup, I see some very faint veins. Veining is totally a matter of taste, of course, and it's quite true that there is no way to pre-order a particular leather "look" and no guarantee that a more desirable-looking bag will ever come the OP's way. I have no doubt that there are Hermes VVIPs who can literally select their skins and have a bag made to their most precise and picayune specifications (I saw a few insane special, special, special orders at the Mothership--uhMAZing), but they are few and they are (mostly) not us. :P

When I got my first B in togo, I couldn't see the veins at the beginning. I thought it was clemance! But then I took photos of it and look at the photos then all of a sudden I saw a lot of veins. I really don't care either way though.

When I got my first B in togo, I couldn't see the veins at the beginning. I thought it was clemance! But then I took photos of it and look at the photos then all of a sudden I saw a lot of veins. I really don't care either way though.

This was exactly how I reacted when I opened the orange box ... 'Did H.com made a mistake labeling it as Togo but actually it is Clemance!' The photos help me to see the veins. Like everyone says it really matter if I love the bag or not. I am new to Hermes and this is the second Hermes bag I bought, I want to say the whole Hermes experience is so unique to me compare to other premium designer brand. This must be often refer as the 'orange slippery slope'

This was exactly how I reacted when I opened the orange box ... 'Did H.com made a mistake labeling it as Togo but actually it is Clemance!' The photos help me to see the veins. Like everyone says it really matter if I love the bag or not. I am new to Hermes and this is the second Hermes bag I bought, I want to say the whole Hermes experience is so unique to me compare to other premium designer brand. This must be often refer as the 'orange slippery slope'
I see veining in the front and more in the back. It seems like you can see them with the photos now. I hope in your heart you know if you love the bag or not. And hope it passes the sun test if you decide to keep it.