Should I return??

butterfij

Sep 23, 2012
This dress arrived the other day but I'm not sure wether to keep it. At the moment I'm 70% sure that I want to return it but I thought I'd ask your opinions. The dress is from forever unique and I got it in the sale. I've wanted it for a while but when it arrived I was underwhelmed

Attachments

• image-98142066.jpg
    image-98142066.jpg
    579.6 KB · Views: 471
It's not that I don't like it. The question that this dress raises for me is do I really need it. I should really be saving money right now. I wanted your opinion to see whether I would regret returning it

It's not for us (well the forum) to decide if you 'need' this, only you would know! Do you have an occasion to wear it? Honestly speaking though, even though you are very slim and have a nice figure, I don't think this dress is a great choice for you.

It's a gorgeous dress on you, but if you don't have a place to wear it to just yet and you're on a budget I'd say return it... especially if you're not totally in love with it.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the dress? I think you should return it. Your body looks fabulous though, but I am sure it looks fab in any other dress:smile:

Am I the only one who doesn't like the dress? I think you should return it. Your body looks fabulous though, but I am sure it looks fab in any other dress:smile:

I agree.

butterfij, you look amazing! But I think this dress is really busy. The banding, the white piping, the erratic print and coloring, and the cutouts at the neckline are just too much. You have a great figure and I'm sure you can find something else that's much easier to wear! :smile:

Also, I find when I have to ask if I should keep something or not, I know deep down I should return it.

I agree.

butterfij, you look amazing! But I think this dress is really busy. The banding, the white piping, the erratic print and coloring, and the cutouts at the neckline are just too much. You have a great figure and I'm sure you can find something else that's much easier to wear! :smile:

Also, I find when I have to ask if I should keep something or not, I know deep down I should return it.

You're right deep down I know that I'm not 100% convinced

I don't care for the dress. The pattern is too busy and the white lines with the different hues gives off an illusion of a panty line showing in front. I generally think that if you're in doubt, that means you should return. You have a fabulous figure though!