should I return white gst or not

summer10

Jan 15, 2010
Please help me should I return my white gst that I bought months ago. Its never been used. Sitting on my shelve, still have tag. I think I like the look of it but really afraid to use it. Should I sell it and fund other chanel. I want the black caviar clutch bag

LadyCupid

O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
Are you afraid of color transfer? Maybe you can exchange it for other color? Chanel is going to increase their prices but I don't know if it is going to include GST.

Aug 31, 2009
Wherever there's shopping!
Please help me should I return my white gst that I bought months ago. Its never been used. Sitting on my shelve, still have tag. I think I like the look of it but really afraid to use it. Should I sell it and fund other chanel. I want the black caviar clutch bag
If you're hesitant to use it, then why keep it? Try selling it to fund another Chanel you're sure you will use and enjoy. ;)

piglett

live. love. life.
Jul 22, 2011
Australia
^^agreed

i would sell it and get something i would use more rather then letting the bag sit there and not being loved :yes:

pinkeeh

Mar 20, 2008
If you don't use it and just let it sit there, i would say just return it and get something that you will definitely will use..

shosho811

Reformed Shopaholic
O.G.
Nov 25, 2008
London
bags are meant to be used and enjoyed..... if you are not comfortable using it then you wont be enjoying it.

sell/ exchange for something else... you wont regret it :smile: