Should i return this for that?

1. i bought this mini skinny, but i never saw the other. i really like the first, hence i bought im not sure if i would like the other..which do you prefer?

40089_SKHTO_d2.jpg 6K25_BKHCH_d2.jpg
  2. I like the first one much better than the second one :smile:

3. I don't think there is much difference. Keep the first one.

4. I don't see much difference either but I did see both at the Rehoboth Beach outlet last Friday. I don't see them usually though.

5. I like the mini signature better.

6. LOL I'm in the minority but I LOVE the big C's way more :love: The mini-signature pieces are usually a bit too much for me.. but I think they look okay on the mini skinny. I'd personally go back to get the other one, but I don't know how far away the outlets are for you so it may not be worth it.

7. are you serious i can get these at outlets? lol i got these from the store :sad:

8. i have the second one. I lovverrr it:heart:
    I didnt know i could get it at the outlets!! :wtf:

9. I have the first one and I love it! The brown is such a beautiful color. And the hardware is silver, like most of my other bags/accessories, while the other one is brass. So yes, the first one! :love:

10. my bags mainly have gold hardware, but i like the richness of the first, i cant say anything about the second since again i havent seen it. but since the hardware can only be seen in the inside, sholuld that not matter or am i forgetting something?

11. I am not a fan of the big C's but for somereason I preffer the second one.

12. do they still make the first one?
    i thought they did away with the mini mono?

13. I'm with Sparkles . . . I much prefer the larger C's on just about everything!
    Oh, and the got rid of the Mini signature line, and recently replaced it with kind of a slightly larger mini signature. Like a medium signature line. Not sure if they're doing skinnies, yet, but I noted a bag with the fabric last time I was at the store and the SA confirmed it was their replacement for Mini-C.

14. i like the second one better

15. I think the first one is adorable! And I'm not even a huge fan of the mini-sigs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice