Should I return this bag ?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Heay everyone
    I need your opinions on this. I recently got this YSL kate bag from MYTHERESA , I had to pay over 300 CAD on duty and tax for this and I live in Canada, when I received it , I noticed these scratches on the leather of the bag and I wonder if you guys have these problems with yours ? I have contacted customer service and they requested to see photos , I tried to attach photos to send them and request for an exchange without paying more on duty and tax but my mail system keeps saying error to deliver and I don't know why. I use GMAIL by the way. I want to know should I return it or not ? Because it seems like I won't be able to attach photos to send to them to request for an exchange :sad:( . Anyone also knows how to send photos to MYTHERESA customer service please help me .

Attached Files:

2. Yes, I would return it.

nikksterxx likes this.
  3. Can’t give you any guidance on contacting CS for that website, but yes, I would return the bag. IMO, for the amount of money that we pay for these “luxury” items, they better be freaking perfect.

Antigone likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice