Should I return this AirPod Pro Case?

renee_nyc

O.G.
Dec 2, 2011
Thanks to an earlier thread I noticed that Ssense has Bottega Veneta AirPod cases on sale.

I ordered an AirPod pro case. It was a pain to get on and I thought the fit was a little off so I looked and saw the box says Generation 3 and not Pro. Does anyone have the BV Pro case who could tell me how much better the fit would be if I exchanged it for the right size?

4B5835ED-ED7C-476A-B7E7-000EA1085B59.jpeg

BEC05871-4959-4D9A-A6CB-82C1650EBC63.jpeg

Reactions: BreezyE
It's not the size. It's the silicone, it's already collecting lint like crazy. There's no need to go Bottega on a disposable piece of electronics. Better save up for a good leather SLG.

I would buy some cute handmade case from Etsy and be happy with it.
Mine is from Ideal of Sweden.
product_image_54000.jpeg

• Insightful
Reactions: papertiger
Thanks. The lint is annoying but I like silicone since it prevents them from slipping and sliding across my desk.

I got my phone case from Etsy and looked at a bunch of cases on Etsy and Amazon prior to this. I’d rather not spend on leather knowing these will inevitably break or become obsolete.
It's not the size. It's the silicone, it's already collecting lint like crazy. There's no need to go Bottega on a disposable piece of electronics. Better save up for a good leather SLG.

I would buy some cute handmade case from Etsy and be happy with it.
Mine is from Ideal of Sweden.
View attachment 5717322

Thanks to an earlier thread I noticed that Ssense has Bottega Veneta AirPod cases on sale.

I ordered an AirPod pro case. It was a pain to get on and I thought the fit was a little off so I looked and saw the box says Generation 3 and not Pro. Does anyone have the BV Pro case who could tell me how much better the fit would be if I exchanged it for the right size?

View attachment 5717242

View attachment 5717244
You can always just downgrade your AirPod Pro to 3rd gen if the case costed more than the actual AirPod Pro lol

• Haha