Should i return or keep my LV?

Feb 20, 2006
Hi, I'm new here. Hi to every one....
I was at the LV store over the weekend and the SA told me that prices will go up in 2 days. So i bought the Maple Drive in Vernis. Now, i think it's a waste of money cuz i'll be going on a cruise in May. So there'll be a lot of crazy purchases during that trip. Please advice, should i return the bag or keep it?

Attachments

• LV.JPG
    LV.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 56

killerlife

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
if you don't love it, return it.
the prices are going up between 2-3%. i don't know how much that bag is that you purchased, but the price increase will probably only cost you an hour or two of your time. not that big of a deal if you decide you want to buy it later. just my opinion.

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
If you bought it b/c you wanted to get a bag before the prices went up, then maybe your heart wasn't into it completely. If you bought it b/c you fell in love w/ it, then I'd say keep it. I bought a new bag before my cruise and wound up not finding anything worth buying either.

Feb 20, 2006
jasanna143 said:
If you bought it b/c you wanted to get a bag before the prices went up, then maybe your heart wasn't into it completely. If you bought it b/c you fell in love w/ it, then I'd say keep it. I bought a new bag before my cruise and wound up not finding anything worth buying either.

Love your opinion. It's true, may be my heart wasn't into it completely. Shame on me :o(
So you didn't buy anything during your cruise trip?

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
vuittonGirl said:
Love your opinion. It's true, may be my heart wasn't into it completely. Shame on me :o(
So you didn't buy anything during your cruise trip?

Nope..and honestly I brought some discretionary $ w/ me thinking I was going to go crazy at the duty-free jewelry shops,etc. But wound up not really falling in love w/ anything I saw so I wound up putting my $ into my savings acct and there it sits!;)