Should I return my Trevi for a Duomo?

I say keep the Trevi. Like others have said, it is more versatile as you can wear it over the shoulder as well as handheld. The Duomo is also very nice, but has a familiar shape whereas the Trevi is classic and yet somehow modern at the same time.

I don't like the the Trevi. Go for the Duomo. It's a very classy bag and I think you will like it for a longer time then the Trevi. The Trevi will be out in 1-2 years, i think..

Oooh hard one, I have a Duomo and love it, and may get a Trevi eventually .. maybe you can keep the Trevi and get a Duomo later? Lol -- I didn't realize it was heavy, I tried it on once but not for long. I used to wear shoulder bags all the time, the Duomo is my first hand held but I love it. The idea of both uses on the Trevi appeals to me, but the idea of having both would be divine :smile: Lol .. pick your favourite now and go for the other later.

Thanks guys for all your help and input. I have decided to keep the Trevi as most of you have pointed out it can be worn in different ways and I like that feature about it. Plus it does look great.

The duomo will have to go on my wishlist for now and I will probably purchase it at a latter date when I get use to hand held bags. lol.

Karrey, I have the Trevi PM. It is only a little heavy if I carry it on my arms with the shoulder straps attached. But then again, maybe I am just not use to hand bags.