Should I return my mini pochette for the eva?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since I purchased my Mini Pochette two weeks ago, I have only used it once for holding my camera and phone inside my purse - and that's it. Meanwhile I want to purchase another a cross body bag (not LV). Would it be wiser if I just return my Mini and get the Eva instead?

2. I would not since you used the bag already. The SAs will inspect your bag and any signs of use, they won't take it back.

3. I wouldn't return it since it's a used bag.

4. Even though you only used it once, it's still used. I wouldn't take it back. I don't really understand why everyone even wonders this? IMHO, if it's used, it's used. It wouldn't be right to return it.

5. yeah i don't know why people are always asking if they should return their used items. the answer is a NO! If you've used it, you already made up your mind to keep it!

6. I don't think you should return it. You've used it. Returning a used item because of a defect is one thing...but not for buyer's remorse.