should I return my LV to get a $100 giftcard?

winkwinx

O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
first of all I'm sorry if there is a same thread already. I bought a neo cabby last aug 12 from Saks rodeo drive. then got an email
today about spend some get some promo. I was thinking if I should return the purse at the LV boutique and buy another neo cabby so I can get the $100. what do u guys think?

Do what makes u happy as long as u haven't used the bag yet. ;)

note: may I ask where is the "spend some get some promo: ? Is is Neiman? Thx

first of all I'm sorry if there is a same thread already. I bought a neo cabby last aug 12 from Saks rodeo drive. then got an email
today about spend some get some promo. I was thinking if I should return the purse at the LV boutique and buy another neo cabby so I can get the $100. what do u guys think?

I haven't used it yet, it was sitting in my closet the whole week except when I checked it for 30 mins after I got it. the promo is also at Saks. so when the SA sees me again she might think I'm crazy

^^ Thx... I didn't know Saks has that promo too! ;)

I wouldn't care about the SA... I think you are being smart about spending $$$. I would go get that $100 GC if I were you!

That SA should have told u about the promo anyway... I bought a bag from Neiman before and SA told me she could hold it for me until next week when they start the GC promo...

Before you do it, I would give them a Saks a call. Unless the rules have changed, I'm pretty sure that LV is excluded from the spend some gift card promotion. Meaning that you purchase would not qualify you for a gift card.