should I return my LV to get a $100 giftcard?

winkwinx

O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
San Francisco
first of all I'm sorry if there is a same thread already. I bought a neo cabby last aug 12 from Saks rodeo drive. then got an email
today about spend some get some promo. I was thinking if I should return the purse at the LV boutique and buy another neo cabby so I can get the $100. what do u guys think?

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
CA, U.S.A.
Do what makes u happy as long as u haven't used the bag yet. ;)

note: may I ask where is the "spend some get some promo: ? Is is Neiman? Thx

first of all I'm sorry if there is a same thread already. I bought a neo cabby last aug 12 from Saks rodeo drive. then got an email
today about spend some get some promo. I was thinking if I should return the purse at the LV boutique and buy another neo cabby so I can get the $100. what do u guys think?

missmegan

♥PoppyDog♥
Jun 30, 2009
I would do it for sure! It would bug me if i didn't, $100 could buy a nice little treat at saks!

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
DMV
have you used it? if you have, my answer is no. that isn't fair- if i was the next purchaser of the returned bag, i wouldn't want a used one.

winkwinx

O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
San Francisco
I haven't used it yet, it was sitting in my closet the whole week except when I checked it for 30 mins after I got it. the promo is also at Saks. so when the SA sees me again she might think I'm crazy

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
CA, U.S.A.
^^ Thx... I didn't know Saks has that promo too! ;)

I wouldn't care about the SA... I think you are being smart about spending $$$. I would go get that $100 GC if I were you!

That SA should have told u about the promo anyway... I bought a bag from Neiman before and SA told me she could hold it for me until next week when they start the GC promo...

Nov 26, 2007
Northern Virginia
Before you do it, I would give them a Saks a call. Unless the rules have changed, I'm pretty sure that LV is excluded from the spend some gift card promotion. Meaning that you purchase would not qualify you for a gift card.