Should I return my gst and get 12A timless cc tote?? Please help

pursegirls

Apr 8, 2012
I recently bought a black gst with gold hardware, it so beautiful it make me so happy every time I look at it, but feel uncomtable to carry it. So now am thinking of return it and get the 12 A timless cc tote the style number is Y 06500 and it only $2500 and here is a reval blog that I borrow from this site( hopefully she doesn't mind for me to borrow it)http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/reveal-12a-timeless-tote-grand-shopping-764664.html
When I saw this purse it make me so in loved with and it look so comtable to wear too. So now I not sure if I should return my gst and get this seasonal bag in 12A red caviar??
Please help me make up my mind!!!!!

Here my Chanel collection
Bieng Clare jumbo with GHW caviar
Black m/l GHW caviar
Black GHW gst caviar
Woc black SHW lambskin

I tried the GST before and I didn't like the straps and it felt uncomfortable. I opted for something else. I have been following that threat too and I like the bag. I'm waiting to see a picture of it in red and then I will choose. It looks like a nice bag.

I actually returned 2 GST's and and a timeless tote I wasn't crazy about them for me. The GST was just to uncomfortable on my shoulder and the tt was I felt for a older person. I ended up getting a large shiva flap which is a big bag but suits me better. The other thing was the caviar on the tt seemed very cheap imo.

I would keep the GST. I had the same struggles with the straps and bag but I found if you cross the straps and wear it for a couple of months it softens up and becomes very comfortable. I do also like the new timeless tote..which I hope to get sometime in the future.

I tryed the GST a couple of Times but even if I like it a lot..I never felt it confortable...and therefore never bought it....I think this time less is really lovely!.....but I prefer the mademoiselle large size in comparison .?...the so called JM in this forum...
......nevertheless I would love to see this time less IRL before judjing!

I have the GST and am also going to get the Grand Shopping Tote. If you don't love the GST, I suggest to go ahead and return it. I think with the GST, you either hate it or love it. However, I *believe* the Grand Shopping tote will not be a classic (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Also, the tote is not really substitutional for the GST just because it's rather small and my SA informed me that it's more of a shoulder purse than a tote. Hope that helps!

What color are you planning on getting if you get the cc tote? I think it only comes in shw and is available in blk, the red and grey. I bought the grey and I love it! I'm not a fan of the gst cuz I feel it's too heavy and big for me (I'm 5ft). Go to the store and try on the cc tote and see how it feels. You'll love it.

Allee said:
What color are you planning on getting if you get the cc tote? I think it only comes in shw and is available in blk, the red and grey. I bought the grey and I love it! I'm not a fan of the gst cuz I feel it's too heavy and big for me (I'm 5ft). Go to the store and try on the cc tote and see how it feels. You'll love it.

image-3332105959.jpg

Here's a pic of the gray.

Allee said:
Here's a pic of the gray.

The grey is beautiful. I really tried to make the GST work for me but after trying it on multiple times, it just wasn't comfortable. I opted for the timeless tote from last season and love it. It is black with SHW. I love the grey and would have chosen that if they had it!

I love the JM. Its my favorate tote. I'm with most of the gals here. I like this tote, but I think i need to see it in person. Dont keep the GST if you're not 100% in love with it.