Should I return my empriente wallet and get the artsy instead???

Jolie34

O.G.
Mar 31, 2010
I bought my empriente large zippy wallet in ombre two weeks ago and I really love the wallet! Its so soft and nice to touch. Now all the colors for the artsy are available and I really love the infini! So what shoudl I do??? Should I return the wallet and get the artsy or keep the wallet and get the artsy later on?

Hi I do this all the time I purchase a wallet or small leather item and no sooner have I left LV that I wonder should I exchange this for a bag instead well I told myself if I have went to all the trouble to go out and buy this item I am not going to exchange it so I have broken the cycle and I do not exchange things anymore I think I became obsessed with purchasing items and taking them back to the stores to exchange them and I also found that as soon as I exchanged an item that I missed the original item don't get me wrong I am not telling you not to exchange you have to do what you think will make you happy in the end good luck.

Can you afford to keep the wallet and get the Artsy? I assume you love the wallet as well as the Artsy so if you can afford two, get both to keep your heart content. If you can't, then could you live without the wallet if you had the Artsy? Either way, this collection is permanent so you'd be able to get the Artsy at a later date.

Hi I do this all the time I purchase a wallet or small leather item and no sooner have I left LV that I wonder should I exchange this for a bag instead well I told myself if I have went to all the trouble to go out and buy this item I am not going to exchange it so I have broken the cycle and I do not exchange things anymore I think I became obsessed with purchasing items and taking them back to the stores to exchange them and I also found that as soon as I exchanged an item that I missed the original item don't get me wrong I am not telling you not to exchange you have to do what you think will make you happy in the end good luck.

I agree, every time I have exchanged an item I have missed the original item and re-purchased immediately, lol. The empreinte line is permanent, so no rush on getting the artsy.

Keep the wallet and save for the bag. Remember, wallets can go with any bag. There is something so special about pulling a gorgeous wallet out of a bag ;).

I would keep the wallet. I am SO partial to Louis Vuitton's wallets. They are not like any other brand IMO. I was actually looking at a Gucci wallet this afternoon and the interior was not as luxurious as LV's IMO. So at the end of the day darling, my advice is to keep the wallet and save for a bag. Either way, like Kenzo stated the collection is permanent so either decision you make is okay. :smile:

I admit...I am the one .... I must get the handbag before I get the matching wallet...most time I do not even change my wallet to match my handbag..(too lazy)...... :P