Should I return Michele watch for 2 Tiff. items?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
I recently purchased 4 watches! I am an addict or as I like to say a "collector"! I bought the two-tone Michele with diamond bezel (Serein) which I'm keeping. I bought a fun watch with my initials in a monogram on face. I bought a baby-G to wear in ocean and on beach. And I bought a Michele black Park Jelly Bean for $395 plus tax. I'm wondering if I should return the last one as I bought it 3 weeks ago and have not worn it. I really want a RTT medium heart tag bracelet - $275 and the Elsa Peretti small open heart pendant - $185. But I won't get the Tiffany items unless I return that last watch. But if I keep the watch, I suppose I can ask my husband for the heart necklace for Valentines Day. And get the bracelet some other time. Don't know what to do!

I would return the Michele black Park Jelly Bean bec. it's sporty and you have the Baby-G which is also sporty, so they cancel each other out lol. It sounds like you want the Tiffany items and I don't blame you bec. I also love the open heart design, it's sentimental to me since I was gifted with it when I was 12 and wore it for years until I lost it.

Which Baby-G watch did you get? They are so colorful and playful looking, what a perfect carefree watch to wear at the beach. What watches do you already have prior to purchasing these 4? And last question... the fun monogram one, which brand is that one and can you post a pic? it sounds intriguing.

Thanks so much for responding!
I bought the digital baby G last night from a store called "Time after Time" in the mall. It was $89 and is a real funky shade of blue. Please tell me how to post pics from my Iphone 4S and I will try. I have all the pictures on my phone. But I don't have TPF app cause I don't know or ever use may password :sad: Might have to visit the Apple Store for them to help me. My monogram watch was inexpensive and ordered from a local gift shop. I do love the Michele Park but it is not necessary.....

Sorry I can't help with the picture posting. I am in the same predicament. My dh took pics of some of my jewelry with his phone but I found out you need a photobucket account to post pics. So my next project is to get dh to do that for me.

I recently purchased 4 watches! I am an addict or as I like to say a "collector"! I bought the two-tone Michele with diamond bezel (Serein) which I'm keeping. I bought a fun watch with my initials in a monogram on face. I bought a baby-G to wear in ocean and on beach. And I bought a Michele black Park Jelly Bean for $395 plus tax. I'm wondering if I should return the last one as I bought it 3 weeks ago and have not worn it. I really want a RTT medium heart tag bracelet - $275 and the Elsa Peretti small open heart pendant - $185. But I won't get the Tiffany items unless I return that last watch. But if I keep the watch, I suppose I can ask my husband for the heart necklace for Valentines Day. And get the bracelet some other time. Don't know what to do!

Another vote for returning and getting the Tiffany pieces. Go to the store and decide what to get once you try the pieces on. For this amount there are some really nice options you can buy from Tiffany, even in 18k gold, and you can wear your Tiffany pieces on the beach (like I do wear my 18k gold mini key) :smile: Your Tiffany will look awesome with a diamond bezel watch!

Sorry I can't help with the picture posting. I am in the same predicament. My dh took pics of some of my jewelry with his phone but I found out you need a photobucket account to post pics. So my next project is to get dh to do that for me.

Hey benchwarmer, you don't necessarily need a photobucket account... I just use http://tinypic.com/ which gives you the url and hosts your photos for free. :smile:

Hey benchwarmer, you don't necessarily need a photobucket account... I just use http://tinypic.com/ which gives you the url and hosts your photos for free. :smile:

thank you for the info. I really appreciate, good to know. I'll tell my dh. I'm embarrassed to admit I don't take pics of my things, he does and then he does the computer stuff of getting the pic from the phone into the computer. I know nothing about it. I'm a dinosaur lol. He jokes that ebay is what taught me how to use the computer in the first place! :P