Should I return half moon WOC

rrinn

May 23, 2009
I ordered black half moon WOC and just received it. But when I try wearing it on me, I don't like it that much. Should I return it and get the black timeless classic WOC lambskin instead? However, I heard that lambskin is difficult to take care of. What should I do?

Oh no. I'm sorry that you are not in love with the half moon. I was afraid of this happening to me as well so I have refrained from purchasing.

I do have the black timeless classic in lambskin and love it to pieces though. I have had mine for about 2 years now and it still looks fabulous. I wouldn't say that I baby her either. I use it when I'm traveling and when I go out with girls dancing, etc. It seems pretty durable although I don't throw it in my larger purse and use it as a wallet as some other tPF gals do here because it is lambskin. If you don't need to do that with it (throw it in a larger purse), I think you will be fine. Good Luck with your decision!

If you don't like than you should return it. Lambskin is more delicate than caviar, but it should be fine as long as you don't toss around or abuse your purses.

Return it if you don't like it. As purse-nality said, the classic Envelope WOC in Caviar would be a nice alternative. It does also come in black with SH. I have one in black with GH and love it!

Return it if you are in doubt. You must absolutely love every Chanel purse you own to bits. There are so many WOC choices these days, pick 1 you absolutely love!