Should I Return for another Parker Hippie?

What should I do?

• Return the Zoe to help fund the hippie

• Return the Janice to help fund the hippie

• Return both to completely fund the hippie

• Don't return them, but get the hippie anyway

• Forget the hippie, you already have 2

Results are only viewable after voting.

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
I've bought 10 Coach bags this summer. Most for great deals at Macy's, the outlet, or eBay.

I already have 2 Parker Hippies (cinnamon & graphite) and I'm really wanting a black one too. It really is a great bag for me. Although I have branched out into shoulder bags & some hand-helds in recent years, I think I am really a cross-body gal at heart.

So among the bags I've bought. I have a large black leather Zoe that I have never used and it still has the tags. So it can be returned to the Outlet. And after all my Coach purchases, I was thinking I really wanted a classic bag, so I ordered a Janice off the website. Also unused and with tags. I think it might be a little too small. And I'm not sure that it would ever be the first bag I would go to.

Anyway, I am contemplating whether or not to get the 3rd (black) Hippie. And whether or not I should return one of both of the above bags to offset the cost.

What do you think?

Last edited:
I think that if you aren't using the Zoe and the Janice you should return them and if you really want the black Hippie then go for it! The Hippie is one of the only bags I'd consider buying multiples in and the black is definitely a color that goes with everything. But if I were in your shoes, I personally would use the money you get back from the other bags to buy a completely different bag. It's hard for me to pay, especially FP, for a multiple of a bag I already own, especially if I already own two of that same bag. But I am a Hippie fan so I support whatever your decision is!

I think that if you aren't using the Zoe and the Janice you should return them and if you really want the black Hippie then go for it! The Hippie is one of the only bags I'd consider buying multiples in and the black is definitely a color that goes with everything. But if I were in your shoes, I personally would use the money you get back from the other bags to buy a completely different bag. It's hard for me to pay, especially FP, for a multiple of a bag I already own, especially if I already own two of that same bag. But I am a Hippie fan so I support whatever your decision is!

Agree! I think you should go for the bag you will love(I love the hippies too and have a couple):smile:

I have the black that I got FP and then Cinnamon and Violet I got at outlet price. You can never have too many of the hippie! It truly is the perfect every day bag, esp for me!!!

I say return both and get the black hippie!

Well... I've bought so many bags in such a small period of time (10 MORE Coach bags since the beginning of June)... so it would have been impossible to have used them all by now anyway. So the tags-on isn't necessarily a sign that I will never use them. Just a sign that I have TOO many bags for the purposes that have come up in the past 3 months. (TOO many bags for my own good, really)

Although... I guess I should only have 1 big black leather bag... so that would be either the large Zoe or the Hippie... I shouldn't have both. So I really have to decide between those 2. (In favor of the Zoe - I already have a graphite Hippie, and the Zoe was much cheaper than the Parker will be. In favor of the Hippie - I'm more of a cross-body gal than a shoulder bag gal.)

With the Janice. I will need to decide if I will ever actually use it.

I just used my Black signature Zoe today and have pulled my back recently and am still having a lot of problems with it. The Zoe seem to be heavy to me today, so while I was at the outlet I looked at one of the OP Art Hippies and really, really liked it. I just wasan't sure about the Op Art. I ended up not getting it, but am thinking about taking back my chocolate leather Zoe and getting a black or cinnamon Hippie. I have used a crossbody-shoulder bag for most of the summer and have really enjoyed it, especially at the grocery store and when shopping. If you really like the Hippies, I say get another one.

Return the Janice and keep the Zoe. Only because I think the Zoe is versatile enough to be dressed up or down, and you might want a black bag that's not as casual as the hippie.

I don't know what the Janice is, that's the only reason I voted for it to go. :biggrin:

Hi,
I just bought the Zoe myself and the tags are still on! I bought it in the Fawn Patent! Everyone raves about it but I am still not sure!!! I have seen the Black Patent Zoe and that is sharp! I would say if you aren't really sure about using them, just get the Hippie!! I have seen the Black Hippie IRL and passed on it myself, now I am thinking I should have gotten it!!! I think I need to ban myself from Coach for awhile! (Yeah, that may not happen!)

Lynne :biggrin: