should I return baby sage for hailey?

I think it depends on how you use and carry your bags. Personally I love Haileys and have several, they're very comfy to carry and much roomier than they look, but I carry my bags mainly on my shoulder or crossbody ... I never carry as a satchel so baby sage wouldn't work well for me. I think the baby sage is a bit bigger in capacity than Hailey, so it might depend on how big you like your bags. Both are beautiful, GL with whatever you choose.

The BS's are discontinued and there will always be more Hailey's. I vote to keep your BS if you love it. If not, exchange it for something that will get more use. :smile:

thanks for the replys. does anyone double the long strap up on the bs and carry it as a shoulder bag? my husband came up with this idea and I posted it some time ago but I was wondering if anyone has carried it that way because I haven't carried mine yet?

lovemyzoes said:
thanks for the replys. does anyone double the long strap up on the bs and carry it as a shoulder bag? my husband came up with this idea and I posted it some time ago but I was wondering if anyone has carried it that way because I haven't carried mine yet?

Thanks for posting that!!! I've done it and love it. It makes the BS that much more versatile - shoulder, satchel & cross body :biggrin:

I called my fp store and asked about hailey and she said that she had one in the store in acorn. I told her to put it on hold for me and I would be right there. I wanted an acorn hailey but was told that they were sold out in the warehouse. this one must have been a return and there wasn't anything wrong with it. I still have my bs too.:P I love the acorn hailey.

I called my fp store and asked about hailey and she said that she had one in the store in acorn. I told her to put it on hold for me and I would be right there. I wanted an acorn hailey but was told that they were sold out in the warehouse. this one must have been a return and there wasn't anything wrong with it. I still have my bs too.:P I love the acorn hailey.

Congrats on getting both!!! Now, that's how it's done ladies and gents!!!! :graucho::biggrin::graucho:

lovemyzoes said:

I can carry mine as a shoulder bag using the regular satchel straps, but it may not work for everybody

Congrats! I have an Acorn Hailey and I absolutely love it!

lovemyzoes said:

Congrats on your BS AND Hailey! Love the acorn color!!

Also, I found the thread with your mod pics of the doubled strap. Let me just say.... HALLELUJAH!!!! **Angels singing**. Thank you and your DH for this idea!!! My Champagne BS is my favorite bag. I cant believe I've been carrying her all this time and never knew about this! I can wear the short straps on shoulder but I always thought it would be nice to have just a little more of a drop. You opened a whole new world for me and now she is, by far, my ULTIMATE bag!!!!

realhousewife said:
I can't find that thread. Can you explain again how you doubled it?

I did find the thread (just closed it!) but I had to search through a bunch first. Katev had a great step by step explanation and I JUST adjusted mine a few minutes ago. I'll try and sum up her explanation...
* Unhook long strap from bag
* Unbuckle strap so it is in 2 pieces
* Take longer piece and hook it to ring on one end of the bag
* Thread this longer piece through ring on opposite end of bag and point it back to the end where you hooked it.
* Attach the shorter piece to the longer piece with the buckle
* Hook strap to ring on same end that you hooked the long piece.
** The 2 hooks on the ends of the long strap should be on the SAME END of the bag (on the same ring)

HTH. I'm sorry if my instructions weren't clear. As I said, katev did a nice job of explaining in that other thread but since I just adjusted mine I thought I'd try and explain what I did. Hope you get it to work. You will love it!!!