Should I pull the trigger?

1. Good Afternoon Everyone!

I found a steal Neverfull MM on Kijiji this afternoon. The person selling wants $550, it was originally $900 + GST back in 2013. Now I'm sorta on the weary part of things since she only has one picture of the bag up but she also put pictures the receipts up for when she originally bought the bag. I have emailed her asking for more pictures so hopefully I get a response soon.

Here is the link to the bag: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-women-bags-wallets/calgary/louis-vuitton/1158083476?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

What do you all think? If all checks out, Should I pull the trigger and buy this baby? A MM in Canada now retails for $1710 so it's really quite a steal.

2. Only if you can get pics of what the bag looks like now. That pic she shows is when the bag was new. It might be in really bad shape now.

Also l don't like the "cleaned and polished" she is having done.

3. Update: I just received an email from the seller and this is what the bag looks like now. Guess I won't be pulling the trigger after all. Just gotta keep looking around and saving I guess :cool:

unnamed.jpg