should I pierce my nose?

no you shouldnt! i pierced mine, and it never healed properly even tho i went and had it done professionally. i had a tiny bit of scar tissue around the area now that i've taken it out and there is a noticeable bump.

No don't do it, its kinda 80's imo. But its really up to you, its ur body. But I do have 2 friends that has them and they have really really small studs. Its kinda hard to notice. Still cute

Last edited:
it does look sexy but not sure how painful the process is.
when i pierce my ears for 2nd hole...it got infected...very disgusting experience...i just can't imagine if it happens on the nose....

i love how a really thin hoop looks in a pierced nose. BUT everyone I know who has had a pierced nose eventually takes it out- and when it heals it looks like a blackhead. a permanent, visible blackhead. so, no.

i love how a really thin hoop looks in a pierced nose. BUT everyone I know who has had a pierced nose eventually takes it out- and when it heals it looks like a blackhead. a permanent, visible blackhead. so, no.
I saw one the other day and if i wasnt looking at all the other things she had done, didnt have my nose done to be looking I would have never noticed. It was just a small dot on her nose that was it.

I think its different for everyone, also depends on where in your nose it is.. hers was in a crease so it was hidden well.