should I pass over this?

1. I an on a waiting list for a 35 birkin in havana but I really want a smaller bag: a 30 in a bright color (red or thalassa)
    Should I tell my SA to put me on the waiting list for a 30 or should I wait and see how I feel when I see the 35?
    My SA says I should get a 35 so I was convinced to go for a 35, but I always had big purses and I now want a smaller one.
    Do you think if I pass over this they would put me in the list for onother one? I haven't been a big spender at Hermes untill now....:sad:

2. Costa, it is an awful lot of money to spend on a bag that isn't perfect for you. If you prefer a 30cm in a bright color - then definitely go for it. How is your relationship with your SA?

3. Can you put your name on a list for both? If you think you want a 30, don't worry about what the SA thinks you should have! The 30 is a great size and holds a ton...try them both out!

4. You are right.
    The point is I am quite a new costumer to Hermes even if I got a good relationship with my SA.
    I think I will try to do as shoes312 says.
    Thank you! I will let you know what happens tomorrow when I will go to Hermes and try to go for both or -if not- just for a 30.

5. One difference in the size from what I've heard, is the weight being heavier in the 35...which can wear on you after time...

6. I know the Purse Forum is making me broke too because I love everything!! It's terrible!!:hysteric:

7. Hi Costa, I second Shoes. It's a good idea to be waitlisted for both - Whichever comes first, you will be contacted & you can see the bag in person before you decide. HTH! :flowers:

8. Absolutely! Waitlist for both and see which one strikes you when you see them.....like Shoes says, the 35cm is a bit heavier.

9. FYI, you won't find anything in Thalassa right now but you MAY find something in the new Rouge Garance! I third (or fourth, fifth...) the idea of getting on the list for both!

10. Thank you all!
    I can't wait till tomorrow. I'm so excited!

11. i honestly don't understand why they always want you to get the 35. i probably only met one SA that "secretly" told me the 30 is better for yours arms, so to speak. get whichever size you want... after all, it's your $$$

12. As we always say...you will know which one it is when you see it.

13. ^ ain't that the truth...:yes:

14. I thought thalassa blue is discontinued? Are they planning on making the color again? Coz if so, I want a matching wallet for my thalassa box birkin, LOL..

15. I went to hermes and explained i don't really think I would get a 35...so... I am now on the list for a 30 birkin!!!
    My Sa was really nice
    One year wait or less if somebody give up from the list. Thank you all for your advice!!!:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice