Should I? :p

ilove2

LVaddict
Dec 19, 2011
Ok, while I was getting some slgs and a bag charm last two weeks. The nice French global store manager saw me and immediately he recognize me. :P guess I made quite an impression on him cos I bought both the lockit bb in monogram fetish and Alma bb in givre one shot during my last visit.
So, after choosing my small little matching products for my bags, he asked me to try some boots cos he notice I like to wear them a lot. :cool: no obligations at all. The SA were told to bring me over and try them on.
So I tried a rubber rain boots with lv motifs all over and a pair of the platform high heel boots from the runway show.
Was very surprise cos the rain boots is pretty cheap to me, I mean the price. :lol:
Now I've been thinking of the boots. Should I get it? They are pretty nice....:P
Or should I get another bag instead? But at the moment none of the bags attract me. Was thinking of getting a neverfull mm in azur. But I already have a mono neverfull gm and a damier neverfull pm. :P

Do you mean fetish high boots?? If so they are HOT!!!! I loved all three colors and yes, they wasnt actually so expensive. But i dont think i would be able to walk in those beasts, so i'd rather go for the strapped speedy :smile:

Are you talking about the fetish high boot? If so, imo should get them!! They are sooooo hot. I love the style and would have been all over them if they would had made them in the cream colour.

I love love love those boots. :heart:

I love the regular style rain boots - they don't look like typical rain boots at all and they are so stylish !!! Get them - amazing price - I was shocked!