Should I or Shouldn't I !!!!!

Stylish P

Material Girl
O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
Hi Ladies

I am a Newbie in Balenciaga forum,after reading and seeing everybody's gorgeous bags i couldn't help myself and decide that i absolutely love the 'Pom Pom bag with CGH in Black"my only concern is if i am a bit old to be seen carrying around this bag.I am turning 38.
So should i or shouldn't i buy this Giant Pom Pom Bag.TIA:smile:
Also all you lovely ladies who own the Pom pom bags could you please tell me what the leather is like,i like my leather to be thick and smooth.

Last edited:
If you love it, BUY IT!! Who cares what others think if it makes you happy?
You'll be in good company because the older you are, the more Bbags you can afford! :smile:

All kidding aside, I think you should buy what you love. Bal Lovers come in all ages. Jump on in~ then post lots of pictures.

Edit to add that I just recently tried the Pom and I think it may be my next bag!!!

Gosh, who says you can't carry the Pompon after you're past a certain age? It's all about how you wear it, hon - go for it! I love the Pompon and I think it looks great on just about anyone.

I don't see how an age would be associated with a bag. I'm almost 40 and carry Tokidoki because it suits my personality (and my love of urban art/animation)... yet I've seen gals in their mid-20's state that they think they're outgrowing it. - It really has nothing to do with age... just personality.

Oh... and I kind of want a pom pom too.

I just celebrated my 42nd bday by buying my first Bbag! It's a Charbon GGH Pom Pom! So cute, fashionable, practical (it holds a TON) and most importantly I LOVE IT! I buy and carry bags that make me happy!

If the Pom Pom puts a smile on your face, then you should buy it and wear it produdly! :yahoo:

i'm 37 going to be 38 IMHO there are NO age limitation on ANY bal bags, you can carry magenta (pink) if you are 16 and so do a 60 years old bal addict! no matter whichi style or colors you end up with, you will just fall in love instantly :love::heart::love::heart::love::heart::love::heart: