should i or shouldnt i-

i_love_yorkie

and BAGS
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
ok, the other day i saw a bag, and i like it. it has BIN price for 800 but i bid for 200 and see. then i lost the auction and it sold for 300. today, the seller offer me a second chance offer (i checked it through ebay so..it is a real offer,right?)
should i accept it?
the other bidder has 14 feedbacks, and there is 1 more person bid more than me w 84 feedbacks.

i think the 300 is not even meet the reserve price, so why is she offering it to me for such a low price?

should i accept it?

800 is a fair price for this bag and 200 is even better.

she also said she will leave for vacation this tuesday so if i pay today she will be able to ship it out before she leaves.

what do you think?
TIA

I would ask her for more pictures of the bag first and also a pic of the receipt.
What if she stole the pictures from another listing?
She has relatively low feedback and $200 for that bag is just insane.

What if she has a bunch of fakes she's sending out to people?

If you do buy it, use a credit card like amex through paypal and make sure you conduct the transaction officially (i.e. not outside of ebay).

I agree that you need to get this authenticated on the Chloe forum. The girls over there are awesome. I would also insist she lists it on Ebay for you to buy through them unless you're okay with a $200 knockoff. That's just too good of a price for that bag. You may end up getting a fake and have no recourse if you don't go through Ebay. It's a chance you must be willing to take since those pictures could be stolen. That's the reason you should ask for a few more pictures of something specific. (sorry, it sounds like my post is just about what Finzup said)... I agree with everything Finzup said!

yeah , sure i iwll go through ebay. she sent me offer through ebay and they have the BIN for 200.
anyways, i decide not to buy it. too good to be true and she is leaving for vacation. i dont want anything happen and she wont be able to contact me .

thanks everyone

that sounds like that monco babe scammer - i mean, thats what she did ... she would contact buyers and then go on holiday. Im sure its not her though as $300 isnt her style :tdown:
i would always get it authenticated though ...

good choice in not bidding... that price just seems like too good a deal for that bag... I just don't think any seller would sell it for that low based on the number of other bids and the reserve price.