Should I or shouldn't I?...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. eh, i'd pass 'em up. they're not making me jump up and down or anything, and i don't think white shoes are really necessary.

2. Personally, I wouldn't spend a lot of money on white shoes.

3. wow! before I even clicked on your link I was certain I'd say buy them!! but having seen them, I have to agree with Amanda they're not making my jump up & down or anything. Personally, I'd skip them but if you want to treat yourself to some fab new Manolos (& who wouldn't!) I'd go for something either more gorgeously fabulous & unusual or more classic & wearable than these.

4. Thanks! I'll pass then. I'll wait for something really special. I have one pair of Manolos and one pair of Choos, and both make quite a statement. :yes: I think that's probably a good philosophy to live by.

5. Absolutely! If you aren't sure they you shouldn't do it. I only buy things that I utterly fall in love with