Should I or shouldn't I?? Sprouse Speedy

ShopAddikt

Must-not-shop
O.G.
Jan 19, 2009
Its really growing on me but its almost double the cost of the original speedy. How can I justify it? Lol. I guess I wouldnt care if I felt like it would match alot of my stuff. How do you ladies wear your sprouse pieces? I know some people dont care if it matches or not just because its a LV. Do you think the pieces are timeless? Obviously, its no Chanel but regardless. How much time do I have before these pieces run out?

highheelconfidential.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/louis-vuitton-stephen-sprouse-speedy.jpg

Last edited:
Well for one you can call your local LV and see how many of the piece that you want are available in the US to see how much time you have...I have done that before. I always say, when you spend that much money on a bag...the rules don't apply to you anymore...you have a Louis=you can wear it with whatever you darn well please!!!LOL!!! For me it depends...I think the roses can be more timeless than the graffiti...I feel that in a few years the graffiti will start looking like what "MC hammer's pants" looks like to us today !

Well for one you can call your local LV and see how many of the piece that you want are available in the US to see how much time you have...I have done that before. I always say, when you spend that much money on a bag...the rules don't apply to you anymore...you have a Louis=you can wear it with whatever you darn well please!!!LOL!!! For me it depends...I think the roses can be more timeless than the graffiti...I feel that in a few years the graffiti will start looking like what "MC hammer's pants" looks like to us today !

No offense to anyone that has the graffiti but thats not an option. Its a little too funky for my taste. Hmmmmmmm. The fact that its limited is going to make me act impulsively and order it sooner than I planned! $1400 is alot of money.

How much time do you think I have? Given Im ordering online. I really shouldnt but now thats its on my mind, I know Im gonna have to or ill be pining for it forever. Lol. :nuts:
So you are shooting for the roses? I would certainly call and seriously see how many are left in the US...that will give you a better idea of how much time you have...I did that with my trunks and bags keychain in pomme recently...I called they told me there were 40 left in the US...I got mine the very next week...because for me that would have been an item that I would be pining over FOREVER!!!!!

So you are shooting for the roses? I would certainly call and seriously see how many are left in the US...that will give you a better idea of how much time you have...I did that with my trunks and bags keychain in pomme recently...I called they told me there were 40 left in the US...I got mine the very next week...because for me that would have been an item that I would be pining over FOREVER!!!!!

Oh sorry. Yes, the roses. If I call LV directly, theyll tell me??

I usually call my local LV and ask them how many are listed in their computer in the US...the LV hotline I find is very vague...matter of fact I called them yesterday to ask how many Rose Pop Alma MMs were left and they were like "A lot, there are so many I can't give you a number"...the stores are more specific.