Should I Or shouldn't I? Prada washed

I love the washed leather bags!! I have a bowler style in beige, but have always wanted a brown one too!! There is just something about that soft, squishy look that is so gorgeous. When I use mine, everyone at work always wants to touch it!! Plus I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the leather lining!!

Cripe!!!! That bag is HOT!!!! I sya go for it..but to make sure have it authenticated in the authentication thread here..Prada Psycho may be along anyways to verify..man that is one sweet bag...yummy yummy!!! Keepus posted if you get it and dang post pics girl!!!!!

Cripe!!!! That bag is HOT!!!! I sya go for it..but to make sure have it authenticated in the authentication thread here..Prada Psycho may be along anyways to verify..man that is one sweet bag...yummy yummy!!! Keepus posted if you get it and dang post pics girl!!!!!
Thanks, I am runnin gout of time and still not decided. It has been authenticated ok. I am wondering if it is heavy??

Well...it is a big bag...do a search onit here and if you can't find anything start a new thread like " Anybody have a washed leather...." and see what responses you get..What are you planning on carrying?

Awww I didnt get it. I was too hesitant. It must be lovely but I was worried about spending so much money without seeing it first. I will see if the boutiques still have them, they do tend to repeat them over the seasons. If I love it I will just pay double and be sure I love it. Thanks for your input...

^You were smart....it was a lovely bag but I hear ya on not seeing it first...and it IS a ton of $$ to not be able to return it...I can't tell you how many bags I've fallen in love with and then once I get them they just don't look right onme at all...I am very guilty of ordering bags from major dept stores and sending them right back for this reason..how else would you know? I can't buy PRada/Chanel/Gucci etc around here so charge/send is the only way I can purchase..

Hey moi, I have this exact bag except the one size down, which is about 1/3 less size-wise. It's about 8 inches x maybe 13 inches.. and it is VERY light, very soft, I love the leather liner inside, and the bag which I've had for at least 3 years still smells of heavenly leather and still looks new, very durable.

If you like the size of this one and the way it looks, I'd say jump on it!! I don't think they make them anymore, not sure about that though....