Should I or should I not?!

cherry9

Jan 11, 2009
I have a dilemma. I have admired the Trevi PM for awhile and have mentioned it to my friend. My birthday is coming up in a month or so and my DH said he'll get it for me as a gift. Lo and behold - my friend told me she's going to get it tomorrow!!!
I'm having second thoughts of getting the bag now.. not because we'll have the same one but she's getting it before me.. what are your thoughts on it? Shall I still get it? Thanks!!:tup::tdown:

I got it right after it came out and I really didn't like it.

I love the look of it, but it seemed stiff and hard to get in and out of...so I think it's great that your friend is getting one. I would wait and see if you really really love hers and try it out first! I wish I'd had that opportunity!

The handles caused bruises on my arms! Of course, I do tend to carry a lot of crap.

Thousands of people have the same bag. What difference does it make if she has it? If you like it, get it... You're lucky someone is willing to buy it for you.

If you love it, get it! I couldn't care less what my friends have, my bags are for me! If you are in doubt tho, and only because you doubt just the bag itself, I would go to a store and try it on :smile:

I'd hate to say it but it would bug me carrying the same bag as my friend. I'd look into something different if it were me, though if you love it and don't mind this then go ahead!