Should I or should I not? Help!

Bagluvvahh

O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
I wanted to buy the MbyMJ standard utility tote, in any color, but I want to know if it is worth it? I wanted a lightweight bag, at the same time, cute too :P I wanted something different other than the Longchamp Planete that I have. Help please :smile: Thanks!!

Last edited:
I wanted to buy the MbyMJ standard utility tote, in any color, but I want to know if it is worth it? I wanted a lightweight bag, at the same time, cute too :P I wanted something different other than the Longchamp Planete that I have. Help please :smile: Thanks!!
Is there a picture of the standard utility tote?

YI say go for a nylon Tate. They are lightweight and can be carried on the shoulder if need be. Also very roomy and durable. The standard supply tote is a little uncomfortable to carry on the shoulder.

YI say go for a nylon Tate. They are lightweight and can be carried on the shoulder if need be. Also very roomy and durable. The standard supply tote is a little uncomfortable to carry on the shoulder.

Thanks Abelfor! The Tate is also one of my favorite. Good to know that the standard supply tote is not shoulder bag friendly

Angela, have you tried a Hillier before to know that it won't work for you because of the weight? I loooove it! Sorry, but the Standard Supply Tote is not arousing me, so I would pass. I have the Longchamp Large Shopper, which I also love for toting tons of crap, but if you don't want another LC, then maybe a Faridah? The Tate would be cute, too.

Angela, have you tried a Hillier before to know that it won't work for you because of the weight? I loooove it! Sorry, but the Standard Supply Tote is not arousing me, so I would pass. I have the Longchamp Large Shopper, which I also love for toting tons of crap, but if you don't want another LC, then maybe a Faridah? The Tate would be cute, too.
nekostar, I haven't reied the Hillier but guessing that its leather it might be, but I have a MbyMj magazine tote that I never use becuase it is way too heavy. I have seen the Faridah, it is gorgeous! It's light coz i tried it on empty at Saks Off 5th in Vegas but I don't know if how it would weigh with my crap in it.