Should I or should I not? Help!

Bagluvvahh

O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
I wanted to buy the MbyMJ standard utility tote, in any color, but I want to know if it is worth it? I wanted a lightweight bag, at the same time, cute too :P I wanted something different other than the Longchamp Planete that I have. Help please :smile: Thanks!!

Last edited:

ABelfor

<3 Cecilia <3
Feb 13, 2009
YI say go for a nylon Tate. They are lightweight and can be carried on the shoulder if need be. Also very roomy and durable. The standard supply tote is a little uncomfortable to carry on the shoulder.
I wanted to buy the MbyMJ standard utility tote, in any color, but I want to know if it is worth it? I wanted a lightweight bag, at the same time, cute too :P I wanted something different other than the Longchamp Planete that I have. Help please :smile: Thanks!!

nekostar0412

Bitten by the CHANEL Bug
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
Angela, have you tried a Hillier before to know that it won't work for you because of the weight? I loooove it! Sorry, but the Standard Supply Tote is not arousing me, so I would pass. I have the Longchamp Large Shopper, which I also love for toting tons of crap, but if you don't want another LC, then maybe a Faridah? The Tate would be cute, too.

Bagluvvahh

O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
Angela, have you tried a Hillier before to know that it won't work for you because of the weight? I loooove it! Sorry, but the Standard Supply Tote is not arousing me, so I would pass. I have the Longchamp Large Shopper, which I also love for toting tons of crap, but if you don't want another LC, then maybe a Faridah? The Tate would be cute, too.
nekostar, I haven't reied the Hillier but guessing that its leather it might be, but I have a MbyMj magazine tote that I never use becuase it is way too heavy. I have seen the Faridah, it is gorgeous! It's light coz i tried it on empty at Saks Off 5th in Vegas but I don't know if how it would weigh with my crap in it.