Should I make another purchase now or wait for F/W?

bumblebees

O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
Hi!
I don't know if I am deeply in love with all the colors so far but I think I still want to make another purchase. I hate when you don't buy a certain color because you feel iffy and then like a year later you're killing yourself over it. But what color :confused1:

I was holding out for F/W esp. the amethyst (hoping it is very similar to the '05 magenta) :sweatdrop: but I don't know if I should make another bal purchase right not since F/W is not coming up anytime now lol!! I was shopping around for other bags but I always end up coming to the bal for some reason (second nature?)

So what do you girls think? I would like suggestions if I should make another purchase on a bal or just hold out til F/W. If I should buy which color/style to get (I always have a hard decision with this one and pics would be awesome). P.S. I already have the EB City (I love brighter colors since my clothes are more on the simple/classic side).

Thanks for your help!!

I think I would wait for F/W especially since you aren't in love with any of the current colors...I know how it feels when you are itching to buy a new bag but hang in there! Maybe you could get a little accessory to hold you over?

^^This is exactly how I feel ATM!!!:sweatdrop: But yes, I agree, I say wait it out!! There's so much to look forward to in Fall! Anthra, Amethyst, Sapphire, Rubis...:drool:

Unless you love any of the current colour & MUST have it, you should hold out. Don't buy just coz you feel a need to buy another bag. Afterall there is a whole lot of colours to watch for this Fall.

Fall bags will be here in just a few months... I would definitely hold out. If you wanted any of the current colours badly enough to buy them, you'd already know. I've purchased bags just because I really wanted a bag in the past, and it never really works out. You're better off saving your money for all the beautiful fall/winter colours.

I agree, or if you aren't as interested in any of the other colours now, you could go for a classic Black City! I just got a S/S 08 Black City and it's gorgeous! Makes me wonder why I waited so long to add one to my collection.