should I let go of....?

jill39

O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Hi All
I am again deciding which bags to let go off and always need a little push from y'all. I haven't worn my denim pleaty and my petite noe bucket bag forever. What do you think? Should I let them go to make room for newer bags?

ETA:Just a gentle reminder that there's no selling/buying/trading on tPF. OP,please pm me if you received any solicitations. Thank you and good luck with your decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

LotusOrchid

Jun 30, 2009
Texas Yall!
let them go because you don't wear them, there's a reason why you don't wear them...Let the ones you like or kind of like for ones that you know you will love!

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
If you don't carry them, send them on the new homes where they will be used. Best decision I made when I sold my unused bags!

Jun 13, 2007
Let go of the ones you don't use anymore. I believe in negative energy and useless objects attract that. And then...welcome positive energies by acquiring new pieces!:biggrin:

pitarylg

O.G.
Feb 22, 2008
USA
If you are not loving them or using them, let them go. I could have never purchased the bags I got recently without selling off some that didn't make my heart jump..... :love: Honestly, I could have never afforded my new Neo without selling off some of my bags.

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
I'd totally let them go in order to get something you can really enjoy. And let someone else bestov their love upon the two in question. Everybody wins!

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
VA
Let go of the ones you don't use anymore. I believe in negative energy and useless objects attract that. And then...welcome positive energies by acquiring new pieces!:biggrin:
wow I never thought about it like that but you are def correct!!! going home to further clean out my closet...