Should I let go of my plomb pt w gsh?

Should I let go of my plomb pt w gsh???

• let it go & get the jaune step

• NO! keep it

Results are only viewable after voting.

rica

Aug 11, 2006
Ive been loving my rh turq so much and LOVING the fact that its so light. My PT is sooooooo heavy:sweatdrop:. Im planning to let it go, and hopefully if all things work out I will be getting a jaune step out of it (keeping my fingers crossed:tup:). But Im hoping I wont regret it.......

Last edited:

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
hi rica! your plomb pt is tdf. i can totally relate to the heaviness of the giant h/w but i still think it's a keeper. HOWEVER, if you'll get more use of the jaune step then maybe it's worth letting go of the other bag. keep us posted!

oogiewoogie

Life is good.. :)
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
KEEP IT!!! LoL... I have a Cinnamon SGH PT.. and I wear mine over the shoulders... yes it can get heavy at times... BUT.. it's not that bad with the handles over your shoulder. The leather from f/w 07 is awesome, thick, squishy, dense.. just loovveelly. :tender: Plomb is very hard to come by.. and your bag is made of Chevre.. also no longer in production. It's also a super versatile color... it goes with everything.. and its a beautiful dark charcoal grey. Its hard to imagine wearing it now.. but it'd be perfect for the fall & winter later this year.

Plomb and juane are very different color wise... why not get the Juane... and keep the Plomb also? :yes: It's nice to have variety in your collection too.... !!

rica

Aug 11, 2006
KEEP IT!!! LoL... I have a Cinnamon SGH PT.. and I wear mine over the shoulders... yes it can get heavy at times... BUT.. it's not that bad with the handles over your shoulder. The leather from f/w 07 is awesome, thick, squishy, dense.. just loovveelly. :tender: Plomb is very hard to come by.. and your bag is made of Chevre.. also no longer in production. It's also a super versatile color... it goes with everything.. and its a beautiful dark charcoal grey. Its hard to imagine wearing it now.. but it'd be perfect for the fall & winter later this year.

Plomb and juane are very different color wise... why not get the Juane... and keep the Plomb also? :yes: It's nice to have variety in your collection too.... !!

My paper tag/card says its Agneu???:confused1:

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
I also agree that plomb bags have fantastic leather so I'd say unless you're totally sure you won't use her, perhaps just hang on to the bag for now.

I have a plomb city which just has the best leather. And even though I've discovered that the city is not my favourite style, I am holding on to this bag and am enjoying her immensely because both leather and colour are so delicious.

It's a tough one. But unless you're absolutely sure, don't let her go.

Radissen

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
Ive been loving my rh turq so much and LOVING the fact that its so light. My PT is sooooooo heavy:sweatdrop:. Im planning to let it go, and hopefully if all things work out I will be getting a jaune step out of it (keeping my fingers crossed:tup:). But Im hoping I wont regret it.......

I was in the exact same dilemma. I LOVED my Vert fonce ggh city but it was so heavy that my arm was sore all day after wearing the bag. Eventually I ended up swopping it for a black city rh and I haven't had any regrets.
My advice is go for it if you too feel the weight is a dealbreaker.