Should i let go of my Neverfull,Pls.help ?

luckycharms

❤~Aim to please~❤
O.G.
Aug 24, 2008
land of the rising sun
Hi everyone !!!
I am thinking if i should sell my Neverfull purse or keep it ? I have other LV bags and the newest to the family is my Neverfull which i bought last yr. i am thinking of purchasing another bag but i kinda feel heartbroken. the store is willing to pay $500.00 for it and i think i purchased it around $750.00 in HK,used it 5-8 times.. any feedback would greatly be appreciated .TIA

xs: the main reason why i want to sell it is because id like to purchase a new bag.

Last edited:

narico

Always Ready to Shop
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Maybe you could share your reasons for wanting to sell it?

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Purse Forum
Just a gentle reminder for those reading this thread that buying/selling/trading is NOT permitted.

Firefly32

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
Michigan
If your not in love with the bag then sell it especially if you have your heart set on a bag that is calling you!

Carrie

sammieee

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
If you feel like you don't use it enough to keep it, then let it go if you have another bag in mind which would get used more :smile:

LVMOMMY

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
California
I always sell my unwanted bags to fund new ones. I only keep the styles that I love and will use the most. Sell it and get another one that you really like.

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
UK
Like others have said if you don't use it then sell but be sure you won't regret it. I tend to get fed up with bags sell them then go looking to buy another!