Should I let go of my Iridescent Mini?

Should I sell or keep?

• Total voters

Chic-Chick

O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
Hi guys, So I’m contemplating letting go of my Chanel mini in white iridescent, which I bought few months ago. I like the mini, but I am 5 ft tall and the strap is really long, unless I carry it crossbody and it is also lambskin. I also recently got the iridescent mini coco handle, which is caviar and also the pearl crush - I loveee the adustable strap ☺
I’m worried I might regret if I sell it... But I don’t wanna keep something I won’t be using as much either. What do you guys think?

I just added the coco handle and pearl crush pics too

24161BDE-6953-44E3-92AC-9F4F37B84FE6.jpeg

D335D710-04C9-43FC-AF71-EE2E42163CBD.jpeg

23A31875-14F1-48A4-BD64-BCBA98035B62.jpeg

Last edited:
I have both the iridescent mini flap and the white iridescent coco - I say keep both, the ivory iridescent is truly a stunning bag!!!!! (and I'm like 5'1.75). You may regret selling the mini flap - I say hold onto it for a few more months and then decide :smile:

Reactions: Chic-Chick
I think you’re not ready to sell. If you were you wouldn’t be asking. I’ve made plenty mistakes selling bags in past. If you really want to get rid of the bag you’ll know. It is stunning.

I would hold onto it as it is such a beautiful bag. As for the strap drop, I would ask your SA for a strap clip that will help shorten the strap. Please note that the lambskin is treated with a coating and appears to be more durable. I would take care in wearing it crossbody as the swinging of the bag as you are walking may cause color transfer (it needs to sit higher on your frame).