Should I let go my Reissue dark silver 227?

fabpenne

Nov 19, 2007
I m currently having a dilemma about by reissue dark silver 227, which i had been so lucky that i was able to find one. I love it so much, however, im thinking about letting it go and finding the size 226 in the same colour.

Im also owned the reissue in mettalic black 227, rose gold 226, and w-o-c in gold..... looking in my wardrobe and i realized that most of my Chanel collection ( classic and reissue) are in the jumbo size, not so many for the medium or 226 size.....

Then, i m thinking about letting my dark silver 227 go and searching the 226 size later. ....but i like the jumbo size so much coz it is funky and very practicle and yet classic, but still want to diversify my collection as well....What Should i do ???????
PLease help me decide whether i should keep my dark silver 227 or letting it go ????????

thanksss again eveyone :smile:

I m currently having a dilemma about by reissue dark silver 227, which i had been so lucky that i was able to find one. I love it so much, however, im thinking about letting it go and finding the size 226 in the same colour.

Im also owned the reissue in mettalic black 227, rose gold 226, and w-o-c in gold..... looking in my wardrobe and i realized that most of my Chanel collection ( classic and reissue) are in the jumbo size, not so many for the medium or 226 size.....

Then, i m thinking about letting my dark silver 227 go and searching the 226 size later. ....but i like the jumbo size so much coz it is funky and very practicle and yet classic, but still want to diversify my collection as well....What Should i do ???????
PLease help me decide whether i should keep my dark silver 227 or letting it go ????????

thanksss again eveyone :smile:

IMO, I would. :supacool:
As I like variety of Chanel. I bought only 1 DK silver reissue of 227 from 2007. 1 evening star in Black patent jumbo classic. 1 Rodeo Drive in Perforated black XL...they are totally different styles & sizes bags from Chanel. :tup:
I think since you have so many same size bags, it would be super nice to own a different one. 226 is great size for average height! Especially you are thinking about it!! Go girl!:yes:

I read you write you have 226 rose gold. DO you like that size and carry it well? If you do, then you don't have problem with reissue 226 size.

If you do carry rose gold 226 less as you cannot put much stuff you want, probably you just keep your 227 then. When women are thinking of getting a new bad, the desire of wanting it is irresistible!!!!:graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

I have the reissue in dark silver in both 226 and 227 sizes (my only reissues) because I love the dark silver color so much. I like the way the size 226 looks the best because it seems more proportional with the strap.

I got the 226 first, but I found using it during the day I was always challenged to get everything I wanted to carry around in it . . . so then I got the 227, which is much easier to get in and out of. If I had to choose one, I would probably pick the 227.

I read you write you have 226 rose gold. DO you like that size and carry it well? If you do, then you don't have problem with reissue 226 size.

Well, I dont actually carry my rose gold 226 that much, given the size constraint of fitting all my staff in the bag. Im personally like to carry 227 more, however, I am an office worker and sometimes feel that my dark silver 227 doesnt match with my working outfits. I think 226 size would match more!!! hurrrr ....:sad:

one more question for u guy...u think dark silver 227 would be a classic bag? or 226 would be serve better in term of classic....

thankssssss ;)

Well, I dont actually carry my rose gold 226 that much, given the size constraint of fitting all my staff in the bag. Im personally like to carry 227 more, however, I am an office worker and sometimes feel that my dark silver 227 doesnt match with my working outfits. I think 226 size would match more!!! hurrrr ....:sad:

one more question for u guy...u think dark silver 227 would be a classic bag? or 226 would be serve better in term of classic....

thankssssss ;)
This is rather an interesting question. I don't think you can define "Classic" by "Size" wise. If you are talking about appreciation of the value of the bag, either one holds quite well. As you can see they both sold about same original price on ebay. As the size wise, it is only personal preferences. :shrugs:

Jus keep it since u are more into jumbo/size 227 bags. If u decide to sell 227 and go for 226, then ended up u seldom use it, back to square one.