should i leave the tassles on?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i got the love letter satchel from nordstrom rack in gray suede. i dont know why it looks a lot lighter in the pics where the celebs are wearing it, i guess it's cuz of the sunlight and i havent worn mine outside yet. im 5'2 and it's on the shortest length so the tassles on the bottom seem a bit to long to me. :P

should i remove them all or keep them all one or just remove the 2 on the bottom? lol

Attached Files:

2. I like it better without tassels. I'm a tassel fan, but on some bags I actaully think it looks better without. It's all personal preference though. Take them off an try it out. They are easy to put back on. :yes:

3. I love this bag with the tassels!! I wanted to try this bag in suede but was so chicken!! LOL! Congratulations to you! It's gorgeous!

4. thanks!

5. i actually think i'll just take off all the tassels, but now it seems kinda plain. :P

6. With!