Should I leave my LV at home when shopping for houses?

It doesn't make any difference, wear it and enjoy. Maybe to buy a car you might think twice, but houses are a different thing, you will negotiate based on the market value, condition, etc., and a designer bag cost will be inconsequential. Good luck, it is an exciting experience!

It doesn't matter... I carried mine when we were searching. In the end your credit and ability to pay the down payment decides whether or not you become a homeowner, not your choice in handbags...

I am not sure I get it, or what you're thinking it could hurt? :thinking: I actually think you would be treated with more validity/seriousness by a realtor, when you appear like you're not messing around versus just 'house peeping' for fun ~ no need to play it down to look at real estate.

Oh my gosh, my favorite thing about House Hunters, Selling New York and Selling LA is looking at the handbags! In all seriousness, I think you can carry any handbag you want while looking for houses.

I should not matter - you should be going to the house with your realtor unless you are talking about open houses - or if you are being represented by the buyers agent - in that case, there are serious rules about conduct if it is even permitted in your state.

Yes you should carry your LV when you're looking to purchase a house but not a car. When i bought my car my SA judged me as having a lot of money because of my designer bag so he couldnt give me a good discount.