Should I laugh or be sad...^^???

aspenmartial

Over the rainbow~~~
O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
Okay..this is the story. I got into my DH's car with my Birkin and hot chocolate in my hand. I sat down and about to put hot chocolate into cup holding place (?) right next to the sit. But my DH was putting his sit belt on at the same time I sat down. So, he hit my hand accidently, which hand I was holding hot chocolate and Birkin was on my arm!

Hot chocolate was all over my hand and some on my Birkin. DH freaked out as soon as he realized what happened and grabed napkins.....and he was so in a hurry to reach.................me???..................NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......he was reaching towards my Birkin in a hurry, and start wiping & petting my Birkin crazily:Push:! He was like "I know you are okay, b/c hot chocolate was not that(:confused1:) hot! Oh....is your Birkin okay? Where is the closest bathroom here? Do you want to exam your birkin outside of the car first???? Phew...lucky that it was not one of your exotic Birkins..."

My Birkin is PERFECTLY & ABSOLUTELY fine. But his reaction was just AMAZING to watch...I wish I had a video camera with me when that happened...:supacool:

oh.....that was so cute (I mean your hubby was busy taking care of the Birkin). He knows how precious they're to you. I hope you're ok too, aspen ! which Birkin were you using?

Aspenmartial!! This is so funny. I say laugh ...THANKFULLY you were not hurt!! Thanks for sharing. I love hearing DH stories and birkins. He keeps our DS and his sippy cups AWAY from the birkins...;)

Aw that is so sweet! He knew that if your Birkin was not ok, YOU would not be ok, that's why he was fretting over your bag first. You should laugh and be happy!

Awww... that's so cute, what your DH did!! We've trained them well!! :okay:

By the way...Your DH reaction is sooooo like mine!!!:lol: Although mine is purely freaking out from the thought that if something happens to my bag, that means there is another bag on its way!!! OR make it two!!! My DH face::sweatdrop::cursing:

Okay, that is just the sweetest! He did say he knew you were okay, tho! I can totally picture him sweating it out over the bag! And him asking about the bathroom or if you wanted to check the bag outside first. Give him a big ol' smooch! He totally deserved it! And be happy knowing that your happiness is very important to him!

*LOL* Luckily nothing happen to both you and your birkin. My DH would probably react the same way as your DH. He's very anal about getting the bag dirty.