Should I keep???

Nymph

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Singapore
Send it back if you're not feeling the love!!

You'll get another bag you'll adore, and this darling will find an owner who'll go ga-ga over her, so everyone wins! :yes:

joyeaux

O.G.
Jul 1, 2006
Well, I love it, but if you don't love it, return it. That's what matters. You have to love it. It's far too much money to keep something you don't love.
2nd this! It's gorgeous but you need to really :heart: :heart: :heart: it!

robyn

Are we there yet?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2006
D.C. suburbs
Maybe it looks better IRL, but honestly, I just don't think it has the kind of "pop" that one expects from a bright green motorcycle bag:sad:

I would not keep it and it sounds as if you really don't want to either.

My opinion is that you should return it and wait for a bag that you know you will carry because it looks great.

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
summer land
www.bagcrazeblog.com
I think it needs to be broken in, then it'll be BEAUTIFUL! I'm never crazy about the way new bags look. I like them after they've been used and broken in and smooshy. But if you aren't completely in love with it, def send it back.

i'm soooo with you, i need my b bags broken in to totally fall in love.

i like the colour, but it just looks too "new" to me, it needs to be used.

sshirley

Jul 21, 2006
Since you have the chance to exchange it, I say take it back and get the bag that makes you go ga ga!

peppy

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
The leather looks yummy, but color is first for me, then leather. So, I'd return it. Go get your marine!!!

bark

May 15, 2006
mbl - I am sorry you aren't loving your new bag. I agree with the others you should return it - it is just too much money if you aren't going to carry it.

Rondafaye

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
This is my opinion (and it's only my opinion so take it for what it's worth): I think some colors look best in small doses. So, this bag would look great in a city or twiggy (or, even better, the-no-longer-available box). It's just a little too much in a large size.