Should I keep???

i was so excited about the grass green after seeing jem's bag...but when i went in person the city size wasn't doing it for me...it's a beautiful color but i think it's better in the first...
if you don't love it you should send it back...it's not worth keeping it if you're never going to use it! as for only being able to return it twice...there are plenty of other places that sell bbags...it's crazy that they have that policy...

It's beautiful, but if you dont feel it, send it back. I am getting it in the first, I have the apple green in the city. But because of the vibrant color, it's a bit much for me during the day (but I still keep it just because I cannt part with any of my B bags):P

I think the marine is gorgeous :yes:

Send it back...you should definitely be ga-ga over it.

I saw that bag in person Friday at BalNY -- it's a very intense green. I remember thinking "I'd love to meet a woman who wants to pull this one off!" 'cuz that woman sure ain't me. It's A LOT of bag. And you HAVE to be a green fanatic to stand up to it.

MBL - I think that if you don't love it and you're not even wanting to carry it, then it should go back. I'd really like for you to love your bag especially at this pricepoint.

I think it is absolutely stunning..but everybody is right, you have to love it for the price!! Would this be your only return to BalNY??..if so don't worry about the 'only two exchanges per lifetime'..even if it is your second one because you know you will LOVE the marine which was your first choice:smile::smile:

I think it needs to be broken in, then it'll be BEAUTIFUL! I'm never crazy about the way new bags look. I like them after they've been used and broken in and smooshy. But if you aren't completely in love with it, def send it back.

I think it is absolutely stunning..but everybody is right, you have to love it for the price!! Would this be your only return to BalNY??..if so don't worry about the 'only two exchanges per lifetime'..even if it is your second one because you know you will LOVE the marine which was your first choice:smile::smile:
you only get 2 returns per lifetime?

Hmm, hard to say, I like it, don't love it. But then again, I'm pretty boring and only buy neutralish bags and would probably never buy a color color, but that's just me. I will say though the leather is very pretty, from that pic it kinda looks so uniform that the bag lacks character. This could be just the pic. If you don't love it take it back and get the one you love!

I am not a girl for bright greens so I am probably not the best advice, but I agree with Balnewbie the leather looks nice qualitywise but too uniform but that's just me.:s