Should I keep?

Feb 8, 2020
1F6462D9-375D-4873-9478-2943AAE68054.jpeg Just received this beauty. Initial thoughts are the twist lock can be fiddly and the doctor bag-like opening feels a little constricted. In that way it reminds me a bit of the frustrations when getting larger items in and out of my LV Speedy.

The hang on the strap doesn’t bother me given how short the strap is which is a comment I have seen others make on this bag. I have a longer strap en route and am curious to see how it does crossbody.

Wishing it had feet for my sanity. Overall it’s kind of like a Kelly and a Celine belt bag had an adorable baby.

Going to think this one over. It’s a gorgeous color and I like the idea of an H quality back that isn’t as easily spotted as a B or K, but the potentially frustrating opening and lack of feet might ding it on the user friendliness which is a huge must for me when investing this much in a bag.

CMilly

Mar 31, 2019
View attachment 4782355 Just received this beauty. Initial thoughts are the twist lock can be fiddly and the doctor bag-like opening feels a little constricted. In that way it reminds me a bit of the frustrations when getting larger items in and out of my LV Speedy.

The hang on the strap doesn’t bother me given how short the strap is which is a comment I have seen others make on this bag. I have a longer strap en route and am curious to see how it does crossbody.

Wishing it had feet for my sanity. Overall it’s kind of like a Kelly and a Celine belt bag had an adorable baby.

Going to think this one over. It’s a gorgeous color and I like the idea of an H quality back that isn’t as easily spotted as a B or K, but the potentially frustrating opening and lack of feet might ding it on the user friendliness which is a huge must for me when investing this much in a bag.
The colour is gorgeous. What is it (guessing Bleu nuit or Bleu Saphir)? At the end of the day it’s an expensive bag and you have to love it. The colour is gorgeous but at that price you can get whatever you want so pick whatever makes your heart happy!

Chrismin

Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 4782355 Just received this beauty. Initial thoughts are the twist lock can be fiddly and the doctor bag-like opening feels a little constricted. In that way it reminds me a bit of the frustrations when getting larger items in and out of my LV Speedy.

You hit the nail on the head re: speedy ! It is a Beautiful color and gorgeous bag but I have found that If it is a fuss to get in and out I do tend to get frustrated and not use it as much .. and you shouldn’t need to have that feeling when you spend this kind of money on a bag !