Should I keep Toiletry 19? Help me decide!

Should I keep my toiletry 19?

• Yes

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

beryl2401

May 6, 2020
I got the toiletry 19 but I am not sure if I should keep it or not. I was browsing on LV website two weeks ago and saw the item was in stock. I knew it was a hard to get item, so I immediately purchased it. However, I am not sure if I would use it on a daily basis. Even though the interior is wipe-able, I am still worried that my makeup or whatever would spill and stain the toiletry pouch. I don't need to carry a lot of makeup on a daily basis. If I am not going to use it on a regular basis, it just seems silly to keep it around and just let it sit on my shelf. But If I return it, I don't know if I would be able to get it again and the price will only continue to increase in the future. What do you think? Need some advice!

Hey if you like the item I would keep it as its a good item for travel or a catchall if your out and about. If you just bought it for the sake of it being in stock and u really don’t want the item then I would return. I have both the 15 and 19 on my wish list and I’m gutted I didn’t get them before the price increase but I think I still want them especially if I can get MIF. I think you would be able to repurchase the item in future but they will probably go up in price. If you dont carry alot why don’t you try and get the 15 as it does hold a lot and fits in most small bags?? X

I just watched a youtube video comparing all 3 sizes and now I want the 15 and 19... 19 looks like a great middle of the road size if you carry a medium to larger size bag or even for travel... and 15 is just so darn cute, I want it :smile: I think you should keep it, you know its inevitable the price will increase.. just be careful with it with the makeup plus it’s easy to clean the inside.

Hey if you like the item I would keep it as its a good item for travel or a catchall if your out and about. If you just bought it for the sake of it being in stock and u really don’t want the item then I would return. I have both the 15 and 19 on my wish list and I’m gutted I didn’t get them before the price increase but I think I still want them especially if I can get MIF. I think you would be able to repurchase the item in future but they will probably go up in price. If you dont carry alot why don’t you try and get the 15 as it does hold a lot and fits in most small bags?? X
I thought about getting a 15 but I have a mini pochette and the size is very comparable to toiletry 15. so I got 19. I do like it so I am going to keep it!

Reactions: LVLUV20
I just watched a youtube video comparing all 3 sizes and now I want the 15 and 19... 19 looks like a great middle of the road size if you carry a medium to larger size bag or even for travel... and 15 is just so darn cute, I want it :smile: I think you should keep it, you know its inevitable the price will increase.. just be careful with it with the makeup plus it’s easy to clean the inside.
I really like 19 among the three size options. if I return it, I feel I am going to want to purchase in the future. Doesn’t make sense to repurchase at a higher price in the future. I decided to keep it.

Reactions: Cathryn