Should I keep this?

Def a keeper! Great leather and you'll never know when you'll need it! You can even use it as a small clutch or to grab and take it to the grocery store, movies, etc when you don't feel like carrying a big bag around.

I should keep it! I've got the smaller version of this cosmetic bag in GG-brown leather and I love it. it's very durable. and for only 105 dollar! my smaller version came (90 euro converted to us dollar) around 117 dollar.

I hope the pic isn't too small

Attachments

• cosmetic bag gg.JPG
    cosmetic bag gg.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 62
Keep it!! I have that....I got it at NM too on sale and thought I was getting a great deal...Holy Cow you walked away with it!!! YEs ! Yes ! Keep it!! I love it..I keep my makeup/gloss in there so it doesn't roll around at the bottom of my bag.....:heart: Emmy

Definitely a keeper. I have this cosmetic case in a beautiful golden metalic color...I actually bought 2 and recently gave one as a gift to a friend. Although a small size, it is wonderful to give someone a quality designer product which they will greatly appreciate. And the cosmetic case can also double as a small evening bag...it's really cute and speaks to the owners great taste.