Should I keep this?

Mar 21, 2016
Hi my loves. I need your help. So I have a Kelly 32 noir in gulliver leather. And I am contemplating whether or not to sell it and buy a Kelly 32 noir in Togo leather with palladium hardware. I've attached a photo of my k32 noir gulliver leather for reference [emoji4] ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460345037.588011.jpg thank you for letting me share.

Hi my loves. I need your help. So I have a Kelly 32 noir in gulliver leather. And I am contemplating whether or not to sell it and buy a Kelly 32 noir in Togo leather with palladium hardware. I've attached a photo of my k32 noir gulliver leather for reference [emoji4] View attachment 3326009 thank you for letting me share.

I love the ghw on noir so I would say keep it! It's a classic piece!

Hi my loves. I need your help. So I have a Kelly 32 noir in gulliver leather. And I am contemplating whether or not to sell it and buy a Kelly 32 noir in Togo leather with palladium hardware. I've attached a photo of my k32 noir gulliver leather for reference [emoji4] View attachment 3326009 thank you for letting me share.

Kelly noir w/ghw is such a huge classic and goes with everything. Is it only because of the hardware preference you're having this debate? Hardware color is such a personal preference influenced by your wardrobe, dressing style and jewelry. I'f say keep but not sure what's driving this dilemma.

Kelly noir w/ghw is such a huge classic and goes with everything. Is it only because of the hardware preference you're having this debate? Hardware color is such a personal preference influenced by your wardrobe, dressing style and jewelry. I'f say keep but not sure what's driving this dilemma.

The hardware is not the problem actually. I just prefer Togo vs gulliver. What do you think of this one? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460360471.908516.jpg

I agree with all your thoughts. It is difficult, if not impossible for me to part with things like this.
I favor phw since my everyday jewelry is that tone. I also like the cleanness of it. I have H's & other bags with gold I wear & accept now. Not a good idea to be too obsessed with hw.
Like your comment, Kelky noir ghw is classic. Also, certain leathers look nicer with gold hw