Should I keep this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi my loves. I need your help. So I have a Kelly 32 noir in gulliver leather. And I am contemplating whether or not to sell it and buy a Kelly 32 noir in Togo leather with palladium hardware. I've attached a photo of my k32 noir gulliver leather for reference ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460345037.588011.jpg thank you for letting me share.

2. I love the ghw on noir so I would say keep it! It's a classic piece!

3. Kelly noir w/ghw is such a huge classic and goes with everything. Is it only because of the hardware preference you're having this debate? Hardware color is such a personal preference influenced by your wardrobe, dressing style and jewelry. I'f say keep but not sure what's driving this dilemma.

4. What if I get this Kelly 32 Togo with ghw? Should I still keep the one I have now? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460360376.529984.jpg

5. The hardware is not the problem actually. I just prefer Togo vs gulliver. What do you think of this one? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460360471.908516.jpg

6. Love this noir K in togo, it is gorgeous, Olivia. :love:

7. Yay! It was love at first sight for me

8. #8 Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016

It's pretty. I can see why you like it more. If money is no issue or it makes financial sense then get what makes you most happy. These bags are too expensive not to be happy and Iove it.

9. Loving the Togo! You are one lucky gal!

10. Keep this beauty!!!

11. I agree with all your thoughts. It is difficult, if not impossible for me to part with things like this.
    I favor phw since my everyday jewelry is that tone. I also like the cleanness of it. I have H's & other bags with gold I wear & accept now. Not a good idea to be too obsessed with hw.
    Like your comment, Kelky noir ghw is classic. Also, certain leathers look nicer with gold hw

12. i hope you decided to keep this!! its stunning

13. LOVE the togo kelly but the gulliver kelly is so special! the kelly is stunning!!

14. I actually love black kelly's in box or togo over gulliver but it depends on what you like! I personally am not a fan of H smooth leathers unless it's box.

15. I prefer the Togo.