Should I keep this...

tx1980

Jun 2, 2008
I have been looking for this bag for my sister forever.( I think it's called the Modern Resin Chain Hobo. Correct me if I'm wrong.) She is graduating college and I wanted to get her something nice. But she's very laid back so I thought this bag might suit her. I finally got one on Ebay with the NM price tag! After I used a coupon Ebay sent me it came out to $900! But now that I got it in my hands, I think I want to keep it for me. It's so comfortable to wear. Keep in mind my sister hasn't even seen this style of bag. What do you all think? TIA

Attachments

• items2 3.jpg
    items2 3.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 66
  • items2 4.jpg
    items2 4.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 63
  • items2 1.jpg
    items2 1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 70
  • items2 2.jpg
    items2 2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 59
  • items2 5.jpg
    items2 5.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 83
Wow, $900 is an awesome deal and it looks fantastic on you! I would keep it for myself as well, LOL. Hopefully you will find another bag for your sister soon. Enjoy!

It looks great on you, but is this a bag she has really wanted for some time and could not find or get? If so, I would give it to her because she is my sister. If you just got the bag because you thought she would like it and you can find something just as nice for her, then I would say keep it.

What a great deal...I say keep it...only because is sounds as if you love the bag...and we don't know if your sister would like it as much as you...so...If it were my decision..I would find your sister something equally as fabulous....Good luck and congrats to your sister...

You're really sweet to have gotten it for your sister in mind. But if you want to keep it for yourself in the end, you could always get something else for her - maybe something that costs less than this.