Should I keep this...

tx1980

Jun 2, 2008
I have been looking for this bag for my sister forever.( I think it's called the Modern Resin Chain Hobo. Correct me if I'm wrong.) She is graduating college and I wanted to get her something nice. But she's very laid back so I thought this bag might suit her. I finally got one on Ebay with the NM price tag! After I used a coupon Ebay sent me it came out to $900! But now that I got it in my hands, I think I want to keep it for me. It's so comfortable to wear. Keep in mind my sister hasn't even seen this style of bag. What do you all think? TIA

Attachments

LVuittonLover

Her Royal Flyness
O.G.
Oct 28, 2006
MD
It's a keeper. Also it's something she can use as an everyday.

BTW, if she doesn't want it, I will be more than happy to take it. :graucho:

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
Wow, $900 is an awesome deal and it looks fantastic on you! I would keep it for myself as well, LOL. Hopefully you will find another bag for your sister soon. Enjoy!

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
It looks great on you, but is this a bag she has really wanted for some time and could not find or get? If so, I would give it to her because she is my sister. If you just got the bag because you thought she would like it and you can find something just as nice for her, then I would say keep it.

queenofchic

Mar 17, 2008
Wow! Great price! Looks fabulous on you. Very hard to come by. You should keep it for yourself & find another one for your sister.

Feb 21, 2006
UK
It looks great on you, but is this a bag she has really wanted for some time and could not find or get? If so, I would give it to her because she is my sister. If you just got the bag because you thought she would like it and you can find something just as nice for her, then I would say keep it.
I agree! :smile:

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
Keep the bag, I love the MC hobo it is so comfortable to wear, I'm sure your sis can borrow it when she needs it!

Lisa2007

So many handbags so little money
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
Maryland
What a great deal...I say keep it...only because is sounds as if you love the bag...and we don't know if your sister would like it as much as you...so...If it were my decision..I would find your sister something equally as fabulous....Good luck and congrats to your sister...

fleur-de-lis

♡ Chanel & Hermès ♡
O.G.
Feb 22, 2008
San Francisco
You're really sweet to have gotten it for your sister in mind. But if you want to keep it for yourself in the end, you could always get something else for her - maybe something that costs less than this.