Should I keep this?

tenmosquito

complete bagaholic...
Sep 18, 2006
Hi Everyone!

So I took advantage of the Roots 25% off sale and got myself a few leather pieces - since their leather bags never go on sale and their leather is TDF

According to the sales rep. this is a new style - the Heidi Bag - its a shoulder bag, and its in the colour taupe, the leather is soft and smooshy but its on the matte side.

The shape is nice, and its very lightweight...
My question is - what do you guys think of the colour? Or style for that matter? Is this taupe a safe colour? Would it be able to last me a few seasons without looking outdated?

This is obviously not one of those trendy trendy pieces, but I am jsut curious on some thoughts - I am worried either it is too boxy, or old-fashioned (am I making any sense here?).

Basically any thoughts would be appreciated.

Attachments

• heidibag.jpg
    heidibag.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 78
Yes! The leather does indeed look soft. I'm not familiar with Roots, so could you fill me in on the whats/wheres? I googled it and ended up on an exercise site. Thanks in advance, and you have a new, good find. :smile:

Very pretty bag. Love the color, its looks very soft leather. The stitch work on the bag is very simple and it enhances the look. Definitely a keeper, especially since you got 25% off.

The style will last a long time. How much did you pay for it?